Are you a newly qualified auditor looking for your first step into Corporate Finance with a Top 20 accountancy practice? My client's award winning Corporate Finance team in Milton Keynes are recruiting a Corporate Finance Executive.
My client is a Top 20 accountancy practice and UK wide association of eight respected and progressive independent accountants and business advisers with 49 offices nationwide and an award winning Corporate Finance team who are experiencing an exciting period of growth.
Is it time for your first step into Corporate Finance?
Our award winning Corporate Finance team in Milton Keynes are recruiting a Corporate Finance Executive.
You'll work in a team of five, supporting the Manager, Directors and Partner with a range of lead advisory projects.
Your work will be varied, from preparing financial models, conducting in-depth research and business valuations to supporting with marketing activity, pitch preparation and drafting of business plans and sales memoranda.
- Support the marketing activities of Corporate Finance both internally and externally
- Assist the CF Partners, Directors, and Managers in targeting and pitching for new work
- Work with the CF team in researching companies and industries to assist in acquisition searches and disposal mandates
- Work with the CF team in modelling MBO and refinancing opportunities
- Preparation, development and refinement of financial models for businesses utilising MS Excel
- Report writing - business plans and sales memoranda
- Following up by telephone approaches made to businesses
- Undertaking valuation of businesses
The Corporate Finance Executive will ideally be a recently exam qualified or fully qualified ACA/ACCA ideally from an Audit background who can demonstrate a well thought out motivation to enter the world of Corporate Finance.
Technical training on CF techniques will be provided both 'on the job' and through structured courses.
So if you are looking for an exciting new challenge in Corporate Finance with a progressive firm who offer award winning training and excellent progression opportunities then please get in touch today!
Circa £38,000 (negotiable) plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year, 1% pension match rising to 7.5% with service, life assurance x 4 salary, private health insurance
- financial modelling
- corporate finance
- accountancy practice
- due diligence
- lead advisory
- top 10
- top 20
- top 50
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job