Role: Corporate Finance Director
Salary: £80,000 - £110,000
Quinton Davies are working on behalf of a very established accountancy practice based in Bristol who are looking to strengthen their M&A team with the addition of a Corporate Finance Director.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Drive revenue growth, target client origination and existing client diversification and all associated business development activities to expand market share
- Responsibility for execution of transactions across the client portfolio & different types of deal
- Develop and manage client relationships to drive business-winning opportunities across different regions
- Contribute fully to all aspects of our development including; internal and external recruitment at all levels, developing coaching and managing team members to elevate performance levels across the team, client account management, solutions and capability enhancement; driving a culture of operational excellence and quality in client service
- Leverage existing client relationships in other service lines/ regions globally to increase share-of-wallet and to strengthen the firm's brand across the marketplace
- Drive innovation to ensure provision of market leading, relevant and highly targeted solutions and content-rich thought leadership to clients
- Contribute to delivery of wider strategic objectives across deals, as well as supporting and participating in initiatives for growth of the firm as a whole
What will be required to fulfil this post:
- A real passion for the growth of my clients CF footprint locally and of our wider business. You will demonstrate strong deal experience and network - a proven track record in corporate finance origination and execution. Team-building acumen and experience will be vital, both to support the existing team and future new joiners as the offering continues to grow in support of this important senior appointment.
- Demonstrable track record of originating and executing deals - especially mergers and acquisitions - within a recognised/ leading advisory firm or banking institution
- Proven leader, manager and motivator of people and recent, relevant experience of practice development
- Significant track record of successfully pitching for client M&A, identifying and anticipating commercial opportunities and converting networking activity into viable clients
- Ability to navigate successfully across complex, geographically and commercial diverse operations
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'