Corporate Finance Director
An exceptionally exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and forward thinking financial services company based in Leeds city centre as a Corporate Finance Director. This is a fantastic time to join this growing company as they continue to grow and develop, already having a large number of exclusive clients.
You will have responsibility for the running of a variety of corporate finance projects from business acquisitions, preparation of written documents and presentations, raising funds, mergers and floatation’s.
As a Corporate Finance Director is essential that you have a strong network within the corporate finance and private equity community and be confident in building and developing these relationships.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Undertake marketing activity for individual projects and the corporate finance function
- Create complex finance models with predicted outcomes
- Provide financial analysis on clients’ businesses
- Undertake financial due diligence
- Asses and predict financial risks and returns
- Lead competitive bid proposals
- Lead formal presentations
- Take lead on corporate finance assignment
- Liaise with all parties involved in all transactions and negotiations
- Prepare written documents including business plans
- Liaising closely with lawyers to have input and review legal documents
This role requires a high level of organisation and accuracy along with excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to articulate messages clearly and engage well with others.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a great company who offer a very attractive salary and fantastic benefits package and great office perks.
For more information please contact Kathryn Ali at Cameron James Professional Recruitment
- Corporate Finance
- Finance Director
- Finance Manager
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"