A well-known professional services firm have exclusively instructed AJ Chambers to search for a Corporate Finance Director to be based at their London Offices. As a Lead Advisor you’ll work with your clients across the deal lifecycle utilising your expertise and impressive network of contacts within banks, private equity and other funding sources.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Finance expert who wants to put their career firmly on track to Partner. As a strong networker and business developer you’ll be originating deals with both new and existing clients.
You’ll be supported by an excellent transaction team which you’ll lead and continuously develop.
To qualify for the position, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- ACA qualification gained with a ranked Accountancy Practice
- Lead advisory experience, focusing on mid-market and/or SME transactions
- Demonstrable track record of deal origination/business development
- Background within a mid-tier Practice or a CF Boutique
- An excellent network of intermediary contacts
- Strong leadership experience and a history mentoring junior staff members
High end salary with market leading benifits and insentives.
For more information please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers