Corporate Finance Consultant
Barber McLelland are working in partnership with an award winning Corporate Financier, who, due to impressive growth and new project work, are looking to recruit a qualified ACA or ACCA accounting professional for the position of Corporate Finance Consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Corporate Finance Consultant you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Corporate Finance Directors and Managers within a wide range of Corporate Finance duties, these will include:
- Involvement in Due Diligence assignments for both new and existing clients
- Assist in various lead advisory assignments
- Creation of business plans and financial models across a wide range of Corporate Finance projects which will include mergers and acquisitions, fundraising, management buy-outs and disposals
- Researching and preparing for new deal opportunity pitches
- Produce financial forecast, business plans and information memorandums
- Researching and marketing for potential buyers/sellers for client
- Assist in dealing with client queries
- Participation within various networking events, building own network of professional services contacts
Skills and Qualities
The successful candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified and will have gained a minimum of 4 year's experience working within the accountancy profession within either a National or leading independent firm of accountants.
Individuals will have developed experience within a general accounting environment which will include statutory accounting, audit (not essential) and taxation, applications from individuals who already have some exposure to Corporate Finance and looking for a new challenge are also greatly encouraged.
Applicants must have a strong desire to work in Corporate Finance and will possess the natural attributes needed to successfully develop a career within corporate finance arena.
These attributes will include a high level of commercial acumen, strong personal attributes and excellent negotiation and influencing skills, key for the business is also to recruit an individual that is a team player and happy to contribute at all levels within a corporate finance capacity.
- Excellent Salary
- Significant Bonus
This position represents an excellent opportunity for an individual to train and develop experience across all areas of corporate finance whilst working within a highly progressive Corporate Finance Specialist.
Barber McLelland are a dedicated and niche recruitment consultancy service for the Accountancy Profession. Our area of expertise covers recruitment from part qualified accountants through to Partners and Directors within Big 4, National Accountancy Firms, through to Independent Accountants and Specialist Boutiques across the Yorkshire and East Midlands Region.
For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you in securing your next career move, please contact Justin Barber at Barber McLelland
- Chartered Accountants
- Corporate Finance
- Deal Maker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'