An excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant join a successful UK Top 30 Chartered Accountants with both a national and international reach as a Corporate Finance Associate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join truly impressive firm who have a focus on employee wellbeing and also offer a structured career pathway within their superb surroundings.
The Corporate Finance Associate will be responsible for working closely with a number of corporate acquirers and a large number of Private Equity Houses, Corporate Banks and Nominated Advisers to AIM companies.
We are looking for a part or newly qualified ACA/ACCA individual with accounting experience in a professional accountancy practice in a similar role or someone who is looking to make the step up into this position, who is confident in their ability and is able to motivate and develop a team in order to achieve their potential.
You will possess strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Sage as well as excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Day to day duties of the Corporate Finance Associate will include:
- Developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers.
- Interpretation and analysis of financial and operational information.
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets.
- Evaluation of the current trading performance of the business.
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions.
- Identify and report key issues which may affect the price our clients are willing to pay for target companies.
- Identify and quantify potential risk areas that may need to be addressed as part of the deal structure.
- Be involved in the production of quality detailed written reports within agreed timescales, briefing the Partner/Director accordingly.
Excellent benefits including competitive holiday allowance, flexi-working policy, pension scheme with up to 4% of gross salary, Christmas & summer parties, regular charity events and leisure & entertainment discounts.
For more information on this role please get in touch with Dominique or submit your CV by clicking apply.
- Chartered Accountants
- Corporate Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job