International investment Bank based in the City is seeking a driven CORPORATE FINANCE ASSOCIATE to join their Global Transaction Banking department. Working to support the Directors and Head of Sales and Marketing for Global Transaction Banking the Corporate Finance Associate will be responsible for conducting credit analysis, research and monitoring duties.
Responsibilities to include:
- The drafting of pitch books, presentations and marketing materials
- Attending client meetings
- Carrying out credit analysis and country analysis on corporates and Financial Institutions
- Preparation of the country monitoring reports
- Preparation of risk analysis documentation
- Monitoring and reporting of problem loans
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background (degree level or equivalent) in a relevant discipline and outstanding technical and analytical skills. You will have a previous experience gained within a Corporate Finance or Transaction Banking environment and demonstrate an excellent ability to assemble data and convey information verbally and in writing.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
- Corporate Finance
- Credit Analysis
- Pitch Books
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job