Are you a seasoned Corporate Finance Manager looking to take on the challenge of an Associate Director role within a Top 10 Firm?
This Top 10 Firm are currently seeking a Corporate Finance Associate Director with an ability to create lasting client relationships to actively manage their own portfolio of projects.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to play an active part in evolving the teams marketing initiatives and business development strategy, while also liaising with a dynamic range of clientele. You’ll be responsible for managing and championing junior members of staff as they grow and develop their technical understanding, as well as developing your own network of contacts to bring in new business.
To be successful within this role you’ll need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CFQ Qualified
- Be a seasoned Corporate finance expert
- Have experience in Debt and equity structuring, valuations, due diligence, financial modelling and credit assessment
- Have proven experience in business development and marketing
- Have the confidence and competency to deal with clients at all levels
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers