Corporate Finance Assistant Director (Lead Advisory) - Top10 Accounting Firm
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top10 Accountancy Practice who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Assistant Director / Senior Manager for their growing team in Central London. The firm has an enviable reputation across the UK & Internationally, and the Lead Advisory role will focus on Tech/IT, Digital & Media clients. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the partner and senior advisory team in all aspects of Lead Advisory assignments within the Tech/IT, Digital & Media business sectors
- Preparing documents for major M&A deals including the Executive summary to a competent level and ready for Partner review.
- Providing effective project management, ensuring clients and deal leaders are kept informed of progress and timetables are met.
- Working on a range of assignments including financial analysis and reports for acquirers and their funders, reporting/accounting work on IPOs and large fund-raisings
- Dealing with acquisition C suite Executives (CFO, CEO etc), intermediaries and other stakeholders, and coordinating with internal DD and Tax departments
- Understanding the drivers of different stakeholders (investors, vendors, creditors, directors, bankers) and managing them through the end-to-end deal process
- Conducting initial client meetings with client senior teams and their external stakeholders
- Advising on the commercial implications of decisions taken and recommendations made during an engagement.
- Project managing larger client engagements, which includes determining the project scope and resource requirements
- Business development, participating in marketing events and keeping abreast of the other client services the firm offers.
To be considered for the role you should ideally be degree-educated and ACA/ACCA/CFA Qualifiedfrom another Top Accounting firm, Specialist CF boutique or PE Equity house. You should be able to demonstrate what the key revenue and profit drivers and critical success factors of a business are, and maintain an enquiring and professional approach. Strong lead advisory, financial & analytical skills are critical as you will be expected to provide observations on a business which will form the cornerstone of advice provided to company owners. You must have good report writing skills, be able to manage junior staff and be willing and flexible to travel to client sites.
On offer is a salary up to £90/95,000 depending on experience with benefits to include car allowance, company pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Business Development
- Corporate Finance
- M&A analysis
- Strategic M&A
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job