Corporate Finance Analyst
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Investment Bank who have a proven track record of sell-side M&A excellence spanning more than two decades. They are now looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Analyst / Corporate Finance Executive for their team in Central London which provides sell-side and acquisition advisory, restructuring advisory, private placement and capital markets advisory services to PE groups, many Fortune500 and privately held international companies. Key duties include:
• Supporting the Partners in all aspects of transaction services and assisting with due diligence assignments
• Preparing documents including project summaries to a competent level and ready for Partner review.
• Providing effective project management, ensuring clients and other internal functions are kept informed of progress and timetables are met.
• Working on a range of assignments including financial analysis for acquirers and their funders, vendor due diligence and reporting/accounting work across various industry sectors
• Building relationships with the Finance Director, CEO and accounting teams of clients, intermediaries and other stakeholders, and coordinating with internal departments (eg tax, audit)
• Understanding the drivers of different stakeholders on assignments (investors, vendors, creditors, directors, bankers)
• Preparing draft reports with minimal supervision, ensuring key technical issues and impacts have been taken into account
• Working with clients to establish credibility and trust, ensuring a smooth end-to-end transaction process
• Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information.
• Business development, participating in marketing events and keeping abreast of the other client services the firm offers.
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Analyst role you should ideally be degree-educated and ACA/ACCA Qualified, and a Corporate Financier with prior experience in investment banking or a related analytical role. You should be exceptionally detail oriented, have the ability to work well with others under pressure, and possess a high degree of intellectual curiosity. With a high level of responsibility on transaction teams, you will be an active contributor during each phase of the pitching & deal process, primarily responsible for developing valuation models and analyses, compiling research for multiple industries and researching both private and public companies. You should be able to demonstrate what the key revenue and profit drivers and critical success factors of a business are, provide observations on a business which will form the cornerstone of advice provided to company owners. You must also have good report writing skills, and be willing/flexible to travel to client sites
On offer is a salary up to £50/55,000 with benefits to include up to 100% bonus, company pension & healthcare schemes and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other Corporate Finance Analyst opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Corporate Finance
- Due Diligence
- Financial Modeling
- M&A analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job