Corporate Finance Analyst / Corporate Finance Executive
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top20 City of London based Accounting Firm who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Analyst / Corporate Finance Executive for their growing team. The 500+ employees across the firm give it an enviable reputation across London/South East and Internationally, and as part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Partners in all aspects of transaction services and assisting with due diligence assignments
- Preparing documents including project summaries to a competent level and ready for Partner review.
- Providing effective project management, ensuring clients and other internal functions are kept informed of progress and timetables are met.
- Working on a range of assignments including financial analysis for acquirers and their funders, vendor due diligence and reporting/accounting work across various industry sectors in the mid-market corporate finance space
- Building relationships with the Finance Director, CEO and accounting teams of clients, intermediaries and other stakeholders, and coordinating with internal departments (eg tax, audit)
- Understanding the drivers of different stakeholders on assignments (investors, vendors, creditors, directors, bankers)
- Preparing draft reports with minimal supervision, ensuring key technical issues and impacts have been taken into account
- Working with clients to establish credibility and trust, ensuring a smooth end-to-end transaction process
- Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information.
- Business development, participating in marketing events and keeping abreast of the other client services the firm offers.
To be considered for the role you should be degree-educated and ACA/ACCA Qualified, ideally with at least one year’s experience in Corporate Finance from another Accounting firm or CF boutique, looking to join a highly reputable firm. You should be able to demonstrate what the key revenue and profit drivers and critical success factors of a business are, and maintain an enquiring and professional approach. Strong modelling and analytical skills are important as you will be expected to provide observations on a business which will form the cornerstone of advice provided to company owners. You must have good report writing skills, and be willing and flexible to travel to client sites.
On offer is a salary up to £46,000 + 10% bonus + benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 22 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Corporate Finance
- Due Diligence
- Financial Advisory
- M&A analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job