Corporate Finance Analyst / Corporate Finance Executive
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly regarded Corporate Finance Boutique who are seeking to recruit a Corporate Finance Analyst / M&A Analyst to join their growing team in Berkshire. Known for providing Corporate Advisory and MBO/MBI options to a range of SME and multi-national clients, you will be working as a trusted adviser and contact point for clients, prospective acquirers and third party advisers. Helping to manage offers and negotiating successful sales of companies, additional duties include:
• Assisting with key aspects of pitches including valuations, research, insights, financial credentials, buyer profiles etc
• Supporting teams on industry/market sector research, IM writing, financial and valuation analysis
• Ensuring strong client liaison, project management and prospect generation, together with Business Development opportunities.
• Working speedily and to tight deadlines to co-ordinate and produce relevant insight for seller 'pitch documents’
• Attending and presenting at Client Pitches when required
• Developing in-depth and relevant deal insights for marketing purposes when required
• Undertaking detailed financial analysis to support company valuations, negotiations, deal structures, earn-out forecasts, offer modelling and key indicators in a client business
• Using tools and analysis to improve deal terms where possible
• Maintaining accurate CRM records including all communications, prospect meeting notes, offer and deal completion details
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Analyst role you should ideally be a fully qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant (or have equivalent work experience) with expertise in a Corporate M&A function, CF boutique, mid-large tier Accountancy Firm, Private Equity house or Investment Banking group. You should have strong client liaison and project management experience, au-fait talking through different client selling options and be able to develop Information Memoranda and Teaser documents for potential buyers. You should also be able to assess the saleability of a business, interpret Financial Models, understand valuation techniques and be very well organised, responding promptly to client and internal stakeholder queries.
On offer is a salary up to £50,000 with benefits to include 15% bonus, company pension, healthcare and 23 days holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other Corporate Finance Analyst opportunities in Finance & Accounting, HR Services or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Corporate Finance
- Due Diligence
- M&A analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job