Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Finance Advisory Executive in Milton Keynes.
The position will support the teams' Senior Partner in a hands-on role. This position will be involved in all stages and aspects of Corporate Finance deals, and would suit an ambitious, outgoing individual. The role will also support further qualifications alongside an all-round exposure to Corporate Finance.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Attending meetings alongside the Senior Partner, providing technical and administrative support based on your research
- Working closely with portfolio holders and the wider team to bring together necessary advice and information for client projects.
- Exposure to Business Development and Networking events alongside the team
- Providing analyst services in researching client sectors, competitors and potential clients
- Drafting Sales Memoranda, Business Plans, Valuations, Projection reports and Due diligence reports
- Whilst principally corporate finance focussed, the role necessarily includes good accounting, tax and IT knowledge as well as a breadth of client experience.
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA Qualified with previous Practice experience. Corporate Finance experience is needed or you may have wider professional services experience and be looking for a new challenge. The individual will need to be outgoing and ambitious, with a strong attention to detail.
- Accountancy Firm
- Corporate Finance
- M&A analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job