Corporate Finance Executive opportunity for a Part-Qualified or Qualified Accountant offering exposure to a wide range of transactional corporate finance work including fund raising, M&A, due diligence, business valuations and other advisory assignments.
An established Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice with a reputation for providing high-quality Accountancy and Corporate Finance solutions to Owner-Managed and Corporate businesses. The practice has a strong presence in South Manchester and Cheshire with a large modern office offering free parking.
As a Corporate Finance / Advisory Executive you will have the opportunity to work predominantly on Corporate Finance and Specialist Project work supporting a Director. You will also provide some year end accounts / monthly management accounts and compliance solutions to clients as part of your role but this will be less of a focus.
Your role will involve:
- Fund raising projects, business acquisitions, disposals and due diligence exercises
- Preparing business valuations, forecasts, business plans and analysis reports
- Liaising with funders, professional advisors and maintaining client relationships
- Producing detailed management accounts, management reporting information and year end accounts
Benefits will include a competitive salary with regular reviews, a high degree of exposure to clients and career progression to Department Manager in the next few years.
This is a superb opportunity for an ACA / ACCA Part or Fully Qualified Accountant (or Finalist / QBE) to join a leading regional Accountancy & Advisory firm and help a portfolio of growing businesses with corporate activity.
You will be an Accountancy Professional able to demonstrate:
- Some experience of Corporate Finance work or Business Plans / Forecasts
- Background within Chartered Accountancy Practice (min.3-4 years)
- Good client relationship skills and the ability to advise clients on sale / acquisition / fund raising
- A keen interest in progressing your career within Corporate Finance to Senior Manager / Director level within a busy full solution Accountancy & Advisory practice.
a Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- Corporate Finance
- Due Diligence
- Accounts Production