Corporate Finance Administrator
£20k + quarterly performance bonus OTE £24k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a new, ambitious Commercial Finance company based in Cheltenham. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a salary of £20k + a performance bonus of £1k per quarter.
This is a fantastic chance to join an exciting new business and be part of it's growth and expansion. The new recruit will be a key member of the team and have the responsibility of managing the administration and back office support for the business. As the company grows, this role will have fantastic scope for development, so will be ideal for someone who is looking to take that next step into a role with greater responsibility and progression.
Main duties will include:
- Responding to client emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Requesting financial information and documentation from clients.
- Keeping detailed and accurate client records.
- Liaising with clients over the phone and email throughout the process.
- Liaising with external parties such as credit support and lenders.
- Raising financial documents, sending to clients, and ensuring documents are signed and compliant.
- Supporting the Director with adhoc duties and PA support where necessary.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in a financial services environment within an administration or support capacity.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Exceptional client relationship skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and use your own initiative.
They are looking for someone to be in place by the early new year. Office hours will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. If you're ready to take the next step in your career and be part of a truly exciting venture with a rewarding career, then please apply and a consultant will be in touch.
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 3 working days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful as we are regretfully unable to respond to al unsuccessful applicants.
- Administrative Support
- Client Services
- Commercial Finance
- Financial Services