At ADP, what we do is about people. We are the largest comprehensive global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, and time, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. We are seeking the industry's best to help us shape the changing world of work.
The External Communications Manager will be a pivotal role responsible for developing creative and proactive ways of communicating to our clients to improve brand awareness as a leader in HCM solutions, retain, grow our clients and make a positive impact on client experience. This role will work closely with business leaders from all departments to develop innovative multi-channel marketing communications, keeping our clients informed of legislation changes, development advancements and thought leadership in HCM.
- Develop, implement and deliver a comprehensive external communications strategy working with the Internal Communications Specialist, Sales & Marketing Team and ADP Corporate communications teams
- Manage a calendar of external communication initiatives that keeps all teams clear on planned activity - ensure this is aligned with Internal Communication and Sales & Marketing initiatives
- Developing a multi-channel external communications strategy to retain, grown and improve client experience
- Strong communication, negotiation and diplomacy skills working with Senior Stakeholders including our Executive Leadership team
- Commercial awareness, ability to work against a budget and tight time frames
- Align external communications with our vision and ensure all communications are impactful and on brand
- Use of Elequar email marketing software to distribute and measure effectiveness of communications
Key to this requirement:
Ideally you will have experience of using Elequar or similar.
A strong communicator across all levels and presenter, attention to detail with the ability to build rapport quickly and effectivley.
- High attention to detail with strong written, layout & design & professional publishing skills
- Highly creative and innovative, able to think laterally
- Strong knowledge & understanding of trends in digital media/social media
- Event organisational skills with ability to work under-pressure to tight deadlines
- Proactive with hands-on approach
- Independent, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work in a matrix environment
- Corporate Communications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'