- 25k per annum , PLUS BONUS AND EXCELLENT benefits,
Please send cv if interested
FOR A 4* HotelDeluxeLOCATED IN HAYES,
Corporate Executive- JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting direct to the Head of Sales, dotted line to the General Manager and the Group Director of Sales & Marketing Director, the successful candidate will essentially have a strong background in processing the day to day sales administration tasks with a hands-on approach.
- Assists the Corporate Sales Manager with a corporate business plan and corporate sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assist with the administration of the day to day property mgmt. systems (e.g Opera/Ideas/Siteminder,etc - training provided)
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Also, secure and manage national corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships with key bookers.
- To be completely familiar with the company’s products and services (including commission based projects) and to promote cross selling across the portfolio at all time.
- To actively promote sales and marketing activity by assisting with marketing campaigns, mail shots, sales blitz etc.
- To assist with promotional road shows and presentations undertaken by the company
- To assist and help co-ordinate corporate sales events within the cities
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
Quality & Customer Service
- To work with the City General Manager & Corporate Sales Manager to ensure new companies are looked after, ensuring they receive excellent service and are encouraged to use us again
- To deal with any queries or complaints that may arise in a professional and efficient manner, making sure to notify the relevant manager of any problems that have occurred
Communication, Teamwork & Leadership
- To meet weekly with the General Manager and Corporate Sales Manager
- To lead by example, specifically with regard to personal presentation, punctuality, attendance, application to work, team work and customer care
- To be flexible with regard to working hours, travel and place of work
- Insures that all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes are met and exceeded.
- Sets example in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
experience in either a serviced apartment/aparthotel or hotel sales background.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- A strong working knowledge of English.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Ability to drive sales activity and revenues
- Knowledge of Opera/IDEAS/Siteminder an advantage
Excellent package for the successful candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job