Corporate Events Administrator
£30,000 + Bonus + Pension
Are you a bright and energetic Corporate Events Administrator looking for a new opportunity to shine in a very successful local Company? Then this role could be perfect for you!
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting the Events Manager with the organisation of events on behalf of prestigious clients
- Researching venues and accommodation, booking those which best suit brief given by clients
- Sourcing resources, researching and liaising with suppliers in order to negotiate best price available
- Coordinating seating plans, arranging catering and sourcing entertainment requirements
- Sending out event invitations by email and post and preparing a guest list for the day of event
- Managing event budget and recording details of all expenditure on accounts system
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"