Corporate Event Liaison Manager – London - £35,000
Role: Event Liaison Manager
Amazing opportunity for a corporate Event Manager. Join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional and professional customer service.
- To build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all key areas of Event operations within the business.
- To be focused and hit monthly targets and to maximise opportunities
- To produce and maintain an organised booking system with an emphasis on exceeding client expectations
- Log client feedback and make any changes necessary to improve client services
- Plan, organize and coordinate the assigned Events, to include all catering, conference room setup, recreational activities.
- Produce a comprehensive Function Plan for each event.
- Be flexible and available on the day of the Event to ensure that the event runs smoothly.
- Work closely with the Events & Hospitality Manager to manage the booking and ensure excellent execution and delivery of events
- Ensure all services required are pre-booked and billed accordingly.
- To Record all booking information onto the room booking system for all events, to include Catering/Audio Visual requirements
- To be a strong manager, train and motivate the existing events team
Interested in this great challenge? Contact with your updated CV to have a Confidential chat! Or feel free to call on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job