Your role will be to design, develop and deliver new fresh and exciting opportunities that radically transform the future of CILT’s corporate membership and contribute to the institute’s strategic objective of making membership essential.
Working to targets you will lead the development and delivery of new products and services via a small team to ensure we recruit, retain and increase our Corporate Membership. You will report to the Director of Membership and be involved in the overall leadership of the sales team.
- Lead the collaborative development and introduction of proposals for products and services.
- Work in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams to deliver the associated sales and value-based concepts for the new products and services.
- Support a targeted sales campaign, including engagement at senior level with corporate customers with an objective of increasing revenue.
- To support effective retention strategies to ensure that corporate members receive services that add value.
- Review existing membership offers and services and propose, supported by business cases, revised offers and services across all grades, sectors and ages.
- Develop membership affinity benefits to support the overall recruitment and retention campaigns.
- First line management of the corporate sales team.
- To support the Director of Membership.
- To represent CILT UK in public engagements and speaking opportunities.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in customer engagement at an individual and corporate level in a sales or membership management role.
- Experience in developing bespoke value based propositions tailored to meet customer requirements.
- Proven business development experience in sales and new product development, pricing and deployment.
- Proven track record of delivering business growth and in developing retention strategies.
- Good PowerPoint and Microsoft office skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present and engage internally and externally at a senior level.
- Business Development
- Supply Chain