Vitality, Corporate Customer Advisor, Bournemouth, £18,200 - £21,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Corporate Customer Advisor care will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
As our Corporate Customer Advisor you will be answering our corporate customer’s telephone and written queries, taking ownership for their resolution.
Responsibilities as ourCorporate Customer Advisor include:
- Processing claims in an accurate and timely manner
- Assessing and analysing accounts and invoices in line with department KPI's
- Deal with all levels of complexity from customer queries to complaints
- Support and share your expert knowledge with other team members to ensure that targets for productivity and quality are met
To become ourCorporate Customer Advisor, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Will maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks, acting as a champion for change and supporting management decisions, so as to contribute to good team spirit and cohesion
- Bright, intelligent and inspiring
- Passion for quality and highest levels of service
- Innovative (creative, able to challenge, improve)
- Compassionate, sensitive and totally trustworthy
Working for Vitality as a Corporate Customer Advisor, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Wednesday 24 January 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Corporate Customer Advisor please click 'apply’ today.