Gleeson Recruitment Group are working very closely with one of the most well-established, multi-site clients in the UK, who cover over 100 sites throughout the UK. Their centralised finance function sits in very modern offices in High Wycombe, and they require an experienced Credit Controller Administrator, initially to cover a period of on-going sick leave.
My client can offer full training, to the successful Credit Control Administrator, to those with limited credit control experience, but this role is ideally suited to individuals who have held similar roles within a team environment previously, and if you are able to hit the ground running with limited training, then this would be preferred.
Based in their central collections team, on the outskirts of High Wycombe, the Credit Control Administrator will be responsible for your own portfolio of customer accounts, and will undertake the following duties, whilst working in an experienced team, reporting to the Credit Supervisor:
- To actively chase an assigned portfolio of around 500 accounts, to ensure payment to terms and maximise collections in order to achieve monthly and quarterly targets. This will manily be email chasing of Corporate Accounts, with most clients working from home
-Communicate with customers on a daily basis, via email to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash collected
- Focus on maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers and resolving any queries accordingly in an efficient and effective manner
- Raise credit notes and re-issue invoices as and when required
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and up-date all relevant systems with the status of all outstanding invoices
This is a challenging, fast-paced Corporate Credit Control Administrator position, and requires the individual to be extremely team-focussed, and be able to maintain high levels of systems savvy, and work effectively with all internal colleagues, account managers, sales staff and admin staff at all times. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
Please contact me for further information of this superb Corporate Credit Control Administrator opportunity in High Wycombe, where my client can offer superb, modern offices, free parking and a great working environment. This role will initially be hired on an on-going temporary basis, working from home, with a high potential of extension and potentially permanent positions in the long term. The company will have a phase back to the office plan in the next few months, with maybe one or two days in the office. Therefore ideally, you will be able to commute to the Wycombe office for some part of the the week and also be able to work from home also.
- Credit Controller; Accounts Receivable; Collections
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'