My client one of the UK most respected financial service providers is looking to expand its Bristol/Bath teams with the recruitment of two Corporate Consultants.
As a Corporate Consultant you will be responsible for procuring and providing advisory services to prospective and existing corporate clients in a compliant manner, providing exceptional profitable client service adhering to the FCA principles of "Treating Customers Fairly".
- To identify business opportunities from new and existing clients and develop a business plan to generate a pipeline sufficient to meet your agreed business targets.
- To proactively identify and engage in appropriate business generation activities to drive forward new client acquisition.
- Working predominantly in the auto enrolment pensions market place but also with a strong focus on business protection
- To agree fees with clients and have an up to date Corporate Client Agreement for all existing schemes
- To analyse the information gathered by matching clients’ needs and objectives in line with compliance standards and prevailing market conditions. Produce appropriate recommendations in a timely manner
- To present recommendations to the client, utilising presentation and behavioural skills to gain commitment to proceed and obtain relevant documentation to do so
- To provide excellent client service to your active client bank as agreed at outset with clients and documented in the service agreement. There is to be a minimum of at least one annual servicing meeting per client with the key decision maker.
- Diplomas in financial advice not required as you won’t be providing regulated advice, (however financial examinations would be advantageous)
- A good working knowledge of the financial service market is essential.
- Salary £40,000 plus a bonus of 30% of any fee income generated above monthly target
- 35 hours per week, between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch break)
- Holidays are 25 days holiday per year, increases to 26 days after five complete year's service and then by 1 additional day per year up to a maximum of 30 days
- Employees can spend a maximum of 20% of basic salary on a range of flexible benefits which include; Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Gourmet Society, Critical Illness Cover, Health Screening, Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance
- Following completion of 3 months service, employees will be automatically enrolled into the company’s contractual pension scheme on a 3% employee and 3% employer contribution basis
- DIS 4 x salary.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV for immediate short-listing.
- Financial Advice
- Telephone Manner
- Identifying New Opportunities
- Auto enrolment pensions market