Your new company
A central government organisation is looking for a new corporate communications manager to join their fast growing communications team. The organisation itself is well established with a progressive attitude and great company values.
Your new role
As the corporate communications manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering high quality on brand integrated Communications materials in alignment with the organisation key values and strategies.
- Developing high profile, research-led media campaigns to promote the organisation objective and partnerships
- Proactively manage media briefings for the organisations spokespeople as well as manage media and press enquiries
- Build and develop relationships with key contacts with key stakeholder and journalists in order to promote the organisation over multiple platforms - regional, national or bespoke media. you will also be responsible for writing and releasing the materials to the appropriate journalists and media organisations.
- Write and Manage social media content and channels.
What you'll need to succeed
A successful candidate will be an experienced corporate communications professional with extensive experience in media relations and press relations with a strong background and a large contact base for journalists and media outlets. They must have a proactive and commercially driven attitude and must be able to identify opportunities for further reputation management and promote the organisation. You must be detail orientated with exception organisational skills. You will have excellent written and verbal communications skills and have a proven track record of success in delivering high quality on brand corporate communications materials to a multiplicity of different stakeholder and through multiple platforms and channels. The ideal applicant must have experience working in a commercial environment or financial services.
What you'll get in return
On top of becoming a part of growing communications team within a friendly and supportive environment you will also be entitled to great benefits such as:
- 30 days holiday (plus public and bank holidays)
- 15% (employer contribution) pension scheme
- life assurance
- performance related bonus
- child care vouchers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job