Our international clients based in Hounslow are recruiting for a Corporate Communications Executive to join their team initially on a 6 month temporary basis.
The role is supporting the HR department with internal communications that need to be delivered to the wider workforce. Responsible for keeping the internal Intranet up to date with company announcements, events and changes. You will also be dealing with the company's promotional material.
- Managing the production of communications projects, including publications, emails, intranet and website sections and other promotional materials.
- Designing a range of high quality creative materials
- Writing clear and engaging
- Assisting with planning, organisation and delivery of events
- Provide general administration and support across the team, including responding to team telephone and email enquiries
- Delivery of internal communications via presentations to the workforce.
- Excellent planning and organisational abilities
- Excellent copy writing and proof reading skills
- Strong creative/design experience