Our client is a global, leading provider of fleet management and optimisation solutions to help businesses save costs, increase productivity and ultimately increase visibility across the board. With their proven product backed up by cutting edge SaaS technology the business is currently seeing huge growth across 15 countries worldwide; as such, their thriving team in Reading is expanding.
We’re looking for a Corporate Communications Consultant to join the PR team on a part-time basis, who can be responsible for maintaining outstanding media relations and excellent relationships with customers and other partners. This is a 12-month contract initially; up to 3 days per week, this position would be ideal for someone with previous experience in a similar PR-focused role who’s looking to downscale their hours; alternatively, somebody who’s looking to get back into work.
- Managing relationships with PR agencies to optimise media outreach and identify new media opportunities
- Developing and implementing creative PR strategies to support thought leadership globally, both corporate and public focused
- Planning and strategizing toward brand awareness and engagement goals
- Quality control over all external media materials
- Reporting on metrics and data which offer insight toward business goals
- Monitoring all interviews with media and ensuring preparation
- Evaluation of new and existing media and marketing materials to ensure consistency of brand and message
- 7+ years of experience in a similar PR/communications role
- Experience working for a PR agency directly and managing relationships is key
- Previous experience with technology/software is a must
- You are a relationship builder - the ability to develop and maintain mutually lucrative business relationships at all levels is key, along with impeccable communication skills
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail - important in all aspects of this position
- A demonstrable track record in multitasking, managing multiple projects at once and seeing tasks through to a successful close
- Strong team-player attitude
Pay is negotiable up to £500 per day; please send through an application and CV, outlining your previous relevant experience, to learn more about our client and the exciting opportunity on offer.
This client is hiring across the board - if you love the sound of the company but the role isn’t for you, or to see a comprehensive list of our vacancies, head to www.psixty.com.
- Marketing Agency
- Media Relations
- Agency Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job