A top law firm based in London is looking to recruit a Corporate Communications Executive to join their firm on a fixed term contract basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop timely, relevant content around issues that will resonate with new and existing customers.
- Identify suitable key industry networks and associations and opportunities for sponsorship where appropriate
- Manage all standard content, boilerplate and credentials to ensure colleagues are using materials that are current
- Oversee all design jobs from the business, briefing them into our external design agency
- Drive brand awareness online and traffic generation
- Develop our social media strategy and establishing best practice
- Generate compelling blog content
- Manage the internal awards programme
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience within a professional services environment and excellent attention to detail. You will be a team player who is educated to a degree standard, has strong awareness skills, works well under pressure and has a desire to succeed.