My client is a medium sized, Legal 500 firm based in the heart of Chelmsford. Due to recent success, they are now looking for a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor to join their team.
Specifically, in the area of corporate and commercial law services, advice and support might include: Advising clients in varied aspects of corporate and partnership law, including:
· Business and share acquisitions and disposals;
· Management buy-outs;
· Share re-organisations, issues, buy-backs and transfers;
· Advice to company directors;
· Corporate governance;
· Joint ventures and shareholder arrangements etc.
· Advice on partnerships and limited liability partnerships
· Commercial Property matters
Advising clients in various commercial contract arrangements including:
· Supply of goods and services;
· Distribution, outsourcing, fundraising;
· Franchise agreements
· Intellectual property matters
My client is looking for a Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE in corporate/commercial law.
If you're interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Fragnito-Day at Nelson Chambers
- Intellectual Property
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"