My client is currently looking to appoint an experienced Company Commercial Solicitor to join their London office. 6+ years PQE is required to be considered for this role.
About my client:
• With close to 300 partners and over 2000 professionals working in over 15 offices.
• Their London office was established in 2012 and currently has a team of over 30 professionals led by six partners.
• The strategy of my clients London office is to provide combined legal services in English and Chinese law from a single office in the City.
Main duties will include:
• Managing a team of 6+ Solicitors
• Dealing with Mergers and Acquisitions
• Providing Company advice
• Providing Partnership advice
• Registration of Companies
• Advising on commercial contracts
• Drafting a variety of commercial documents such as articles of association, shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, sale/purchase agreements etc.
• Building upon the firm’s reputation to attract key clients
• Networking with other professionals and contacts, both individually as well as part of a team.
Required Skills & Experience:
• A Corporate/Commercial Solicitor with ideally 6+ years PQE
• Confident in handling own caseload of wide ranging company commercial transactions
• Excellent knowledge of the Companies Act 2006
• Working knowledge of the Partnership Act 1890
• Working knowledge of Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000
• Working knowledge of Companies House procedures/requirements
• Sound skills and experience in drafting various Commercial documents
• Experience of handling mergers and acquisitions
• Unrestricted Practicing Certificate
• Exceptional client care skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'