Corporate Commercial Account Handler (UK wide - Home based)
A leading multinational insurance broker are looking to add a home based corporate commercial account handler to their existing team. As a company they truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all of their clients.
When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a market leading salary and competitive benefits package, as well as best in class training and development opportunities. You are able to build a career at the leading edge of insurance broking, anywhere in the UK.
About the Role:
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Commercial Account Handler with broad cross-class commercial experience to help support a number of large multinational clients.
Specific duties will include;
- To provide a quality service in the administration and servicing of corporate commercial insurance clients.
- Assisting with new business broking and re-broking exercises.
- Maintaining existing business and providing technical advice.
- Acting as a contact for the client to handle all queries / amendments.
- Acting as a referral point for less experienced colleagues
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Corporate Commercial Account Handler, you must possess the following:
- Previous commercial account handling or commercial underwriting experience required.
- Corporate insurance experience would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- Knowledge of Acturis beneficial but not essential
- Commercial Insurance knowledge/experience
- An eagerness to progress with your ACII qualification will be supported, but is not essential
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Up to £40,000 + bonus + exceptional Pension and benefits
Contact: Stephen Mallaband
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'