This Corporate Buyer role is working with global hotel companies to book large scale corporate travel and manage third party contracts to ensure the best price and service is received for booked travel, working closely with hotel partners and ensuring all purchasing and partners contracts are upheld and improved. Based in Brackley
This exciting and varied Corporate Buyer role is being recruited on a temp to perm basis based in Brackley, in between Banbury, Northampton and Milton Keynes. This role is working closely with the procurement, administration and contracts team to manage global corporate travel and manage capital projects and contracts for facilitates and maintenance services.
Corporate Buyer will be participating in high value travel purchasing activities including:
- Provide guidance and assistance to stakeholders in all aspects of purchasing for corporate travel.
- Prepare commercial specifications for request for global travel proposals
- Request competitive quotations and negotiate best value with Suppliers and hotel partners for indirect goods and services.
- Solicit information regarding a variety of purchases by telephone, interview or written requests ensuring cost effectiveness commensurate with quality.
- Keep apprised of economic / business situations as they affect purchasing strategy; make recommendation to stakeholders to adequately meet those changing conditions.
- Review tenders and purchase award documentation with respect to quality, suitability, delivery and pricing.
- Responsible for awarding contracts and purchase orders with consensus from the respective stakeholders.
- Recommend achievable changes to related company practices; interpret policies and procedures to stakeholders in their need to purchase goods and services.
- Analyse current procurement activities and recommend improvement through more efficient procurement methods, quantity discounts, standardisation, value analysis and cooperative purchasing.
- Prepare and maintains accurate records and documentation on all request for quotes, responses, purchases, contracts, correspondence and related follow up.
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that suppliers comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need for relevant contract changes.
Corporate Buyer profile;
- The successful candidate will possess indirect purchasing experience
- Good stakeholder management experience and capability.
- Experience working with Travel spend is preferred, but not essential.
- Previous knowledge of utilising SAP would be an advantage with other systems to manage contracts or travel arrangements ideal.
- Great attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to coordinate requests with speed and efficiency
Great package including the opportunity to progress into a permanent role and open up world leading benefits and a great company who operate in the high tech manufacturing and production industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'