AJ Chambers are currently representing a market leading mid-tier accountancy practice, who are seeking a Corporate & Business Tax Senior for their well-established London office. This firm offers excellent opportunities for progression through CTA study support and a clear structured career pathway.
As a Corporate & Business Tax Senior, your main responsibility will be to assist the managers in dealing with the tax affairs of companies, partnerships and sole traders.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Responsible for own portfolio of clients and management of compliance cycle
- Review of work undertaken by junior members of staff and providing coaching support
- Reviewing corporation tax computations and finalising and submitting company tax returns
- Assisting the audit department in calculating tax provisions in accounts
- Preparation of tax computations and returns for sole traders and partnerships
- Preparation of tax returns for directors and partners
- Drafting correspondence with the client and HMRC
- Capital allowance reviews
- Research & development reviews
- Preparation of capital gains tax computations
- Claims for relief under EIS and VCT and dealing with the relevant elections
- Preparation/review of P11Ds, ERS, non-resident landlord and ATED returns
- Providing support in advising clients on tax planning opportunities including on EIS and reconstructions
- Ideally CTA qualified
- ACA or ATT qualified
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within an accountancy practice
- Able to demonstrate broad and strong technical knowledge and experience
- Able to build good client relationships
- Able to build good relationships with other members of the team and staff from other departments
- Ideally proficient in CCH, or similar systems
- Some experience of identifying opportunities for business development on tax clients and across other service lines
For more information on this Corporate & Business Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- Corporate Tax
- Business Tax
- ACA or ATT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'