Corporate/ Business TAX Manager
** £50,000 - £60,000
** UK top 40 Firm
** National organisation
** Benefits: Healthcare, Death in Service, Pension
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Corporate/ Business TAX specialist to join this UK top 40 practice with offices across the country. Boasting a supportive leadership team built up of 43 Partners and Directors along with a team of 225 colleagues, our client has grown both organically, as well as through acquisitions and mergers and have a highly regarded reputation within the industry.
Our client places it’s employees at the forefront of its culture and offers both a good work-life balance and a positive social office culture. The client base is a healthy mix of larger corporates, groups and OMBs.
As a Corporate and Business Tax Manager, you will be responsible for leading the compliance team and will be the main point of contact for multiple clients across the firm in regards to annual requirements.
- Grow and maintain relationships with existing clients and being a point of contact for day to day queries
- Assistance to the partners and directors of technically complex consulting projects
- Overall responsibility of quality of client service
- Grow networks and relationships internally and externally
- Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
- Significant involvement in the management of the team both in terms of strategy and operations and also through managing junior staff development and assignments
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Significant experience in Corporate Tax from a large accountancy or law firm
- Strong client relationship management skills with the ability to develop quality outputs to clients
- Business development skills, able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work
- Effective time management, ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
- Experience of coaching and developing more junior staff
- ACA/ CA/ ACCA/ CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification
- Degree qualified
- Experienced corporate tax practitioner
- Experience in tax accounting/tax audit
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis so please apply soon to avoid disappointment or contact Mohammed Alexander at Executives for a confidential conversation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'