IT Systems & Applications Manager
Our client who currently operate within the Automotive sector are on the lookout for their next hire!
This role requires driving the Corporate Business Systems team to achieve expectations to a high standard. The IT Systems & Applications Manager establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitor employees, and ensure frequent personal engagement, development, and motivation of the individuals.
The IT Systems & Applications Manager will require excellent people skills, coupled with a focus on driving Continual Service Improvement and customer satisfaction. The role requires the highest level of organisational skills and the ability to maintain strong relationships with key business stakeholders whilst ensuring that the elevated level of service is mirrored throughout the entire team. Relationships with key suppliers should be managed tightly with the IT Systems Applications Manager ensuring that regular account reviews occur, that the appropriate participants are present, and that actions are recorded and ultimately delivered.
Our client are the UK's Largest Automotive brand, one that you most definitely will have heard of. This is an exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognised company who have been around for over 80 years with multiple locations and over 1000 users.
The Key Duties & Responsibilities fall into six domains:
- Service delivery - ensuring that the service delivered by the IT Systems & Applications Manager meets the business requirements;
- Processes - Implementing and ensuring adherence to processes that enhance the service offering;
- Suppliers - Own relationships with key suppliers to ensure pro activity, responsiveness, and an excellent level of service.
- Continual Service Improvement - continual development of the service and consistent levels of high customer satisfaction; and
- Leadership - provide leadership directly to the IT Corporate Business Systems function.
Qualities/ Skills Required:
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Experience of Business IT Systems or Business IT Applications Team Management in a multi-site environment.
- Experience in driving change within an established IT department.
- Considerable experience in customer facing role.
- Demonstrable experience of performing as an escalation point.
- Communication Skills
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'