Working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
You will be identifying new Partners who have a database of customers that we can collaboratively introduce to the company.
How you go about identifying and getting a relationship with them is up to you. You’ll have individual targets in place but we’re big on team working and sharing best practise so this role won’t suit someone whose sole interest is JUST to do their own thing. Having got new partners on board you’ll get the most out of the relationship you can. Oh and you’ll look after existing partners and keep those deals growing too.
- Making outbound calls to prospective partner, building strong relationships and promoting the company's product and service
- Setting up and conducting face to face sales meetings
- Creating and delivering impressive and engaging presentations
- Set up marketing promotions and vouchers for partners
- Close deals and sort out contract negotiations
- Account Manage the partner, and work with them on new promotions to keep the business rolling in
Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience, plus commission.
Staff discount on company products
Support and development opportunities
Working within a fantastic team environment
- Excellent at Building relationships
- Minimum of 1 year telephony Business Development Experience
- Proven track record in sales
- A keen eye for new business opportunities
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, Positive attitude with passion and energy
- Perseverance and tenacity
- Professional and presentable
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
If you are interested, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer- Reed Specialist Recruitment - email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job