Based in the Bristol & Avon area, this is a leading independent business travel specialist who are seeking an experienced business development manager to market their services to new and existing clients.
The role of the Business Development Manager includes:
*Building relationships with key decision makers whilst securing and sourcing new business
*Presenting the offer pro-actively to potential customers and identify opportunities
*Analysing customer needs, conduct pre-sales routines and formalise responses
*Playing a big part in expanding the companies client portfolio buy securing new business
* Extensive business development and b2b sales experience
* Thrives in a targeted environment
* Consistent performer
* You will be used to and enjoy the sales / business development activities and environments
* Strong cold calling abilities
* Confident in front of clients
* Looking to grow with a company in a Business Development role
* Experienced in working within a corporate travel business
The successful candidate can expect an extremely competitive salary within the region of £25000 plus you will have an additional uncapped commission/bonus potential and excellent company benefits! This role is predominantly office based however a degree of flexibility is required to go to client meetings.
To apply for the role of Corporate Travel Business Development Manager, contact Helen at Travel Trade Recruitment on , email your CV to or click 'Apply Now'
- business development manager sales manager sales business development executive bristol