CORPORATE BUSINESS ANALYST - DUNDEE
Jenson Fisher have been engaged on a retained basis to recruit a Corporate Business Analyst into a professional services firm who provide support to high growth businesses throughout the UK. Based in stunning offices in Dundee City Centre, Jenson Fisher’s client specialise in deals in the £0.5m to £25m range and their services include arranging equity, debt finance for progressive business, MBO / MBI and additional transactions including property development and investment.
Due to a period of sustained growth, our client are looking to recruit a Part Qualified / Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant into their established team. The role will cover a broad range with your primary duties including;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Providing budgets and forecasts.
- Financial reporting including business planning.
- Collation of financial information to form a key part of the investment fund raising process.
- Working with key internal and external stakeholders to maximise efficiency and performance.
To be successful in this role you must be either CA/ACCA and consider yourself soon to qualify or newly qualified. It is absolutely essential that you have excellent communication skills and a strong understanding and working knowledge of financial software. If this sounds of interest please apply by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided.
- Corporation Tax
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job