Are you available for a short-term contract (3 months) based in Glasgow within a leading organisation supporting people and businesses in Scotland?
The Corporate Briefing Executive is a key role that will require someone with significant experience of engagement with senior stakeholders internally and externally, briefing Chief Executives and Directors ahead of key engagements. You will also have knowledge of Scotland's political, social and economic environment.
- Ahead of key engagements you will brief the CEO's, Chair and other Senior staff surrounding quarterly meetings which will include the Cabinet Secretary for Education & Skills, the First Minister-chaired Energy Advisory Board and local authority CEO's and Council Leaders
- Develop and update key briefings
- Leading and delivering Graphic Design projects, managing expectations and delivering on time
- Managing content and leading on the strategy and structure of websites
- Responsible for one direct report
An excellent rate of pay is on offer!
If you would like to explore please apply now or contact Linda Whyte at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age