**This position is now filled. If you would like to hear about similar opportunities, please send your us your CV**
R13 recruitment are supporting a bespoke financial services organisation in their search for a Corporate Benefits Administrator to join their team based in central Norwich. The main purpose of your role will be to provide integral administrative support to the Corporate Benefits team and to handle all corporate pensions’ client correspondences in a timely manner, in accordance with relevant FCA codes of practice.
Duties to include:
- Handling all corporate pensions’ client queries and correspondences in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all relevant telephone calls, meetings and other correspondences are conducted within agreed timescales and are in accordance with relevant FCA codes of practice.
- Establishing and developing strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with clients, customers, insurers and other relevant stakeholders via telephone.
- Processing pension fund transfers, making payments from the employer’s accounts.
- Preparing invoices for the monthly review for clients.
- Identifying and escalating any issues to the Pensions Administration Manager when necessary.
- Referring clients to other areas of the business where appropriate.
- Ad-hoc duties as requested.
You will have/be:
- Experience of working in a similar Corporate Pensions Administration role is advantageous.
- OR experience within a heavily data entry focussed role and be willing to learn and adapt.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confidence to engage and interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels of a business.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and Database Management.
- Highly analytical and have the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines.
- A strong team player, but also able to work independently and on your own initiative.
- Self-motivated and have a desire to develop and learn.
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Offered salary of £19,000 - £23,000 DOE plus a competitive benefits package including; 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, free onsite car parking, death in service 4X salary, income protection, pension scheme (8% employer and 6% employee), potential 10% bonus scheme based on company performance and the opportunity to buy shares in the business.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Data Entry
- Financial Services
- Corporate Pensions