Corporate Banking Loan Operations Manager
Your New Job Title: Corporate Banking Loan Operations Manager
The Skills You'll Need: Corporate banking loan operations experience
Your New Salary: competitive depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: a Chinese bank’s oversea branch
About the job:
Daily operational and oversight activities in relation to corporate business and covering Settlement and Treasury back office functions.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Carrying out operational / oversight activities related to
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders, including internal and external stakeholders in order to administer events on a portfolio of loans
- Approving deals on in-house system for new transactions and amendments
- Fee collections are accurate and in a timely manner with all corporate business;
- Act as a primary point contact for Lenders and Borrowers
- Liaise with Business Department in the review and negotiation
- Reviewing and safe keeping documentation;
- Carrying out all operational activities related to corporate deposit business
- Maintain and update customers or correspondence bank’s information into in-house system and ensure it is accurate and on time;
- Cover Settlement and Treasury functions within the department if required;
- Providing and coaching to new members of the team for issue resolution and using knowledge, solve routine issue and queries;
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Familiar with corporate loan product and market.
- Experience of loans related to Commercial Real Estate, Leverage and Acquisition Finance, Aircraft and/or Project Finance beneficial.
- Experience of deposit business and settlement.
- Good banking experience
- Understanding for Clearing and Treasury business is preferable.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Good skills of Microsoft office.
- Team player, diligent worker, good communicator.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please view all our vacancies at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'