Corporate Associate 3-5 years PQE; London
A CORPORATE SOLICITOR/ASSOCIATE opportunity has arisen within this highly regarded technology team at a leading UK Firm’s LONDON office. This Technology Group comprises a cross-disciplinary team of lawyers who really understand technology. You will have the opportunity to work on an exciting range of matters including M&A within IP industries, Venture Capital, fin-tech, agri-tech and e-commence.
- You will ideally be between 3-5 years PQE Solicitor/Legal Executive.
- Have Corporate experience within the technology sector.
- Highly motivated Solicitor/Legal Executive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to build successful relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Involvement in business development activities would be ideal.
- Committment to delivery of client service excellence.
Execllent training and professional development support is available together with a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a superb opportunity within a leading legal practice!
Tagged as: Corporate, Legal Executive, London, M&A
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'