Our client, a leading talent agency, is looking for a Corporate Appearances Manager to assist the team with client events across Entertainment, Sport and Music.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing enquiries and negotiating contracts
- Developing and maintaining relationships with corporate speaker bureaus, event agencies and corporate partners
- Brainstorming strategy
- Attending corporate appearances with clients as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within corporate bookings or events
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Proven ability to handle confidential/sensitive information
Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. If you are already registered with us, please contact us directly.
(The Music Market/Arts and Media Ltd is a recruitment agency)