Corporate Affairs Co-Ordinator
Currently recruiting for a corporate affairs co-ordinator for our client based in Birmingham (Bournville). They will play a vital role within the company, working closely with internal departments, overseeing and managing corporate affairs and developing lines of business communication.
Details of Corporate Affairs Co-Ordinator
- Salary: £14.80ph
- Start Date: ASAP
- Working Hours: Full Time (Estimate 36 Hours weekly)
- Location: Bournville
- Duration: 26 Weeks
- Division: Corporate Affairs
Role of a Corporate Affairs Co-Ordinator
- Provide internal communications support for Northern Europe (NE) countries in particular on the ground support for UK business
- This role will support the internal communications agenda for Northern Europe and will be a key contact in generating content from Northern Europe to ensure we maintain a holistic voice across the area
- The role will collaborate with local teams (HR / brand / PAs) to identify great stories which celebrate success and help support recognition of colleagues in UK and across other Northern Europe countries.
- The role will support the digital channels (intranet, yammer) and support the editing of messages, creating communications materials for local leaders and communication champions across the region to ensure a vibrant communication programme
- Community: This role will support the community/impact agenda for Northern Europe and play a key role in achieving volunteer KPI's across the region
- The role will also support the creation and communication of community impact content and stories across the region to ensure a vibrant and engaging community programme Team Support: This role will also provide some administration of the NE CGA Team
- Effective administration will include organising team affairs (e.g. meetings, call etc.), general team admin (files, archive) general day to day admin issues, and also take on specific projects to support the function in its delivery or company objectives e.g. major event management such as internal management conferences or set piece external events. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing project execution support for all CGA disciplines as called for by the team. Proficiency in MS applications including SharePoint
Experience Required of Corporate Affairs Co-Ordinator
- Ideally 2 years' experience in a communications / corporate affairs / marketing or HR function role is essential
- Has worked in FMCG or similar fast paced environment.
- Ideally degree level or equivalent education
Key Skills Required of Corporate Affairs Co-Ordinator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to learn and build relationships quickly
- Efficient user of Microsoft office packages and SharePoint
- Must be pro-active and able to collaborate and work within a team efficiently
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply!
- Corporate Affairs Co-ordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'