Customer Service Advisor (Corporate)
Role: Customer Service Advisor Where: Central Winchester Salary: £18,150
A professional Customer Service Advisor is required to join our client in Central Winchester. The role will be to provide exceptional Customer Service over the phone and via email to customers at all times.
Duties will include:
- Providing excellent Customer Service to external clients and internal divisions
- Dealing with a variety of Customer queries via telephone, letter and email
- Maintain and update records and the database
- Develop a rapport with internal and external Customers
You will need:
- To have previous Customer Service experience
- A good telephone manner
- The ability to deal with people on all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident IT skills in MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in English and Mathematics
This is an exceptional opportunity for a bright and articulate candidate to join a professional and high profile organisation.
If this role sounds of interest we would like to hear from youTate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"