In this varied role, you'll provide support to a specialist field, such as Finance & Administration, Payroll, Handling of Payments or Project Management.
Corporate Administration takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business. Detail-focused and conscientious, you'll act as a reliable point of contact for any related queries, which means the tasks in relation to that could be huge. We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. It means now, more than ever, we need to keep on top of our finances.
Fixed Term Contract (2 years)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 - 16:00
Salary: £31,040 rising to £36,245
As a Data Team Leader with AHEAD Deployment, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of up to 25 Data Administrators.
You’ll be in charge of the administration and cleansing of all supplier and product data records to ensure they meet the requirements prior to migration to our new systems. You will form relationships with GB/IE colleagues across all departments and the ALDI global network of countries.
This is an excellent opportunity for any internal staff members looking to be involved in the AHEAD programme and to develop people management experience.
The role will support the roll out of the new buying solutions by ensuring our data is in a format that is fit for purpose and the GB/IE business is ready for this system update. As the department and the programme evolves so will the role. As such, the role will require a positive approach and a high level of resilience.
The role is a supervisory position, responsible for the day-to-day leadership of the data team. The candidate must be able to manage a full and varied workload, whilst overseeing and leading a team of up to 25 data administrators. Therefore, the role demands high attention to detail and meticulous organisation and time keeping as well as a drive to deliver quality.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Overseeing the cleansing and maintenance of supplier and product data within agreed timeframes
• Verifying accuracy and sorting information prior to data entry
• Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
• Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Ensure data entry procedures are followed
• Generate reports and store completed work in designated locations
• Keep information confidential
• Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
• Proven data administration work experience
• Experience with MS Office
• Familiarity with administrative duties
• Previous experience of leading a team
• Typing speed and accuracy
• Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Attention to detail
• Organisational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
• Additional computer training or certification will be desirable
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'