Established Investment Management company seeking skilled Corporate Actions Professional to their team.
Your new company
Leading independently owned providers of investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory services to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit organisations.
Your new role
- To ensure all daily and non-daily tasks are completed to a high standard, and any anomalies are reported to your superior within agreed time-scales.
- To ensure you meet all KPI's relevant to your business area.
- On-going review of all tasks within your designated area, ensuring that improvements are made which result in enhanced client servicing.
- To contribute to and assist with any initiatives relevant to your business area.
- Respond to telephone enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Log, maintain and respond to written client enquiries in a timely manner.
- Ability to provide cover to an agreed standard all tasks undertaken within the team
Compliance & Training
- Ensure adherence to in-house compliance procedures and rules / attend annual compliance briefing
- Ensure adherence to and familiarity with regulatory guidelines (FCA) and rules as specified by external bodies relevant to your area.
- Attend internal/external training seminars as appropriate to enhance your development.
- Contribute to collation of the team procedures manual.
- Provide team manager with weekly management information statistics relevant to your duties.
- Attend and contribute to internal team meetings and raise relevant issues with your line manager.
- To assist with training any new recruits to the team in BAU activities.
- Support and adapt to changes relevant to your business area with a positive attitude.
What you'll need to succeed
- Corporate action processing including new issues
- Processing and monitoring liquidations
- Clearance of audit and cash breaks including equalisations
- Checking events on our in-house system to ensure accurate CGT calculations and treatment
- Responding to queries from both internal and external parties
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.