Corporate Actions Specialist
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
Being a member of the Corporate Actions team the Senior Analyst executes routine and complex transactions with general supervision referring the most complex and risk related transactions to management. Interacts with customers to assess problems and gather information that must be escalated. Have an understanding of the operational procedures and systems but will be expected to undergo training to keep up the pace of operational changes and to develop appropriate levels of subject matter expertise.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Processing routine and sophisticated transactions related to specific asset service functions.
- With supervision, process routine and sophisticated transactions related to specific asset service functions.
- Responsible for conducting, reviewing, analyzing, resolving and raising the results of any manual or automated regulatory/compliance related screening conducted by the department.
- Undertakes training of more junior team members as and when required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as needed.
- Ensures high customer happiness throughout the E2E process.
- Responsible for supporting the department adherence to AML/BSA policies and procedures set forth by various regulatory bodies.
- Maintain a dedicated focus on meeting the needs/requests of our clients; including responding to client inquiries timely and accurately (in line with departmental benchmarks/metrics), and in resolving, and/or raising problems promptly.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to supervise and mitigate risk; raises appropriately
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not crucial
- Previous data entry and analysis experience helpful
- Knowledge of the Financial Markets desirable but not crucial
- Ability to work well in a team
- MS Office
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Financial Markets
- Corporate Actions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'