An experienced communicator with demonstrable knowledge of insurance is required to join a highly professional company as a Corporate Account Manager.
With a flexible approach to work and excellent interpersonal skills, the Corporate Account Manager will need to demonstrate their ability to cross sell services whilst also ensuring that an exceptionally high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Performing the annual renewal of a policies/schemes in line with the company’s process
- Maintaining effective client relationships
- Grasping a detailed understanding of the differences between Provider, Product and Service
- Responsible for the overall service delivery for clients
- Maintaining good and respectful working relations with clients, providers and colleagues
- Attending client visits
- Maintaining effective working relationship with insurer/provider partners
- Maintaining the necessary high level of competency to advise on the appropriate insurance services to clients and provide evidence of this
- Working to generate new opportunities of business
- IO - Add all leads, clients and plans/schemes to IO, maintaining and detailing all information. Following IO processes as determined by situation.
The ideal candidate will need excellent verbal and written communication skills both face-to face and telephone along with the ability to think outside the box, acting in a creative and resourceful manner. In addition to this, candidates must have an excellent standard of English and IT along with a commitment to maintaining product and industry knowledge via training, meeting with insurers, seminars and industry media.
As a reward, you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within a supportive and progressive company.
To apply, contact Ellie with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job