Corporate Account Manager (CAM)
Field Based, Covering Republic of Ireland
Competitive Salary with generous package which includes company car and bonus
Electrocomponents vision is to be first choice of our customers, employees and suppliers, becoming the global provider of end-to-end solutions offering products from industrial to electronics, powered by technology, innovation and data-led insight. To become supplier of choice, our customers must experience a world class service offer.
The role of the Corporate Account Manager is to contribute towards the profitable growth of 'Corporate' business with a specific focus on developing existing (portfolio) customers and acquiring new business contracts across the multinational sector base.
To own the development of B2B relationships with 'Corporate' customers to create sustainable trusted partner relationships by creating and delivering value.
Use industry thought leadership and customer insight to shape customer procurement strategy, position RS as an invaluable supplier and grow RS share of customer spend.
Build an effective stakeholder network with your customers at senior levels across relevant functional departments to create engagement and consensus.
We place a strong emphasis on investing in our people, our best asset, enabling them to be customer focused at all times and exceeding their expectations. This is because our customers are at the heart of everything we do. So we look for people who have a strong belief in, and commitment to exceeding customer expectations, people who have pride and belief in their company.
In return we offer a positive and supportive culture which ensures that together we can help our customers do great things.
- Ownership for the creation and delivery of portfolio activity plans which are deployed through a matrix sales organisation.
- Portfolio Revenue and Gross Profit growth through engaging customers centrally in RS's core capabilities as a key differentiator and deploying tactical plans through a matrix of RS resources.
- Responsibility and accountability for c €3m revenue from between 6-8 accounts whilst securing 2 successful new business customer contracts per year.
- Accountability for site level sales campaigns using the KAMs and iKAMs resource to exploit the local opportunities that are created through our contracts.
- Accountability for customer data integrity and protecting data confidentiality.
Essential skills and experience
- The ability to think broadly and in an agile way
- Recognition that 'attitude' is key to success, consisting of openness, curiosity, confidence, enthusiasm, working effectively with others and a strong work ethic
- Self motivation with the ability to develop set your own agenda and work independently in a national field based role
- Capability in business planning and project management
- The ability to create customer need and opportunities, rather than respond to them
- A high degree of learning agility, emotional intelligence, as well as a deep understanding of who they are / what makes them tick
- A proven track record in successful negotiations and contract delivery
- Hold a valid driver's license
How to Apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job