New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Account Manager to join the team nationwide with the North/Midlands being the preferable location. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Founded in 1923, they are the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $14 billion and 45,000 associates, they deliver comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality, commercial laundry and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
They have a requirement for an enthusiastic and experienced sales professional to join their highly regarded Corporate Accounts team.
Working with a portfolio of international clients, the job holder will take responsibility for the development of Corporate Account business within their geographical area. With extensive experience in both new business B2B sales and account management, the Corporate Account Manager will be focusing on their high value accounts, with direct customers and also through distributors.
This Corporate Account Manager role will involve dealing with customers across the UK so flexibility to travel is essential.
What you will do as the Corporate Account Manager:
- Customer Relationship Management and development.
- Negotiate framework agreements (including pricing and incentives).
- Set up action plans and regularly measure progress against targets.
- Compile account offer’s including products and services package and pricing.
- Complete long-term (3 year) and short-term (1 year) plan’s.
- Monitor the contribution margin and Operating Profit development of the Corporate Accounts portfolio.
- Manage an active prospect funnel with weekly updates which will be measured.
- Take responsibility for the creation and/or implementation of agreed and documented Service Level Commitments (SLC) in the area.
- Ensure net sales growth through the structured process for customer acquisition and maintenance.
- Monitoring and producing market reports of responsibility (customer needs, competitors, prices).
Knowledge, skills and experience required by the Corporate Account Manager:
- Extensive business development experience, ideally with a background in working with distributors, although this isn't essential.
- Demonstrated process management experience.
- Demonstrated international sales experience
- Autonomous self starter with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of retaining and developing Key Accounts or Corporate Accounts.
- Proactive and forward thinking mind-set
- Experience and understanding of the pressures that the Institutional market operates under and how the benefits of the company Institutional offer can be explicitly matched to customer needs.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Corporate Account Manager then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY!